Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Top 100 Sci Fi Novels

Just adding my daily sci fi update!   I would to contribute with my fellow followers my list of the top 10 novels of this millennium.   A list is a very personal item matter and many people will disagree with me that's I welcome people to add their comments in the comment section of the blog!    So to keep things simple, here is my list of the top 100 sci fi books of all time.   They are listed from 1 to 100 starting with the title of the book followed by the author:

  • Brave New World By Aldous Huxley
  • Fahrenheit 451 By Ray Bradbury
  • Nineteen Eighty-Four By George Orwell
  • Ender’s Game By Orson Scott Card
  • Stranger in a Strange Land By Robert A. Heinlein
  • Dune By Frank Herbert
  • Childhood’s End By C. Clarke
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey By Arthur C. Clarke
  • Foundation By Isaac Asimov
  • The Time Machine By H.G. Wells

Yes I know, I only included the top 10!  But if you would like to find out more I welcome you to my website (scifibooks.org) to read the full list.   Or if you feel like shopping I would recommend Ebay as I often find better prices then Amazon.

 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I think so 2! Nineteen Eighty-Four By George Orwell is also a candidate you pole position !

    ReplyDelete